Sunday, July 15, 2007

immaturity

So. Of course he's right. So what happens now?
Why can't I tell the difference between being mature and responsible and being dull and unfunny? How do you? Will just thinking solve this problem? If yes, what am I supposed to be thinking about? How does one start being responsible if there are no situations to think about? Is the fact that I'm thinking so much about it a sign that I'm still unwilling to take responsibility for things?
Is thought counter-productive? What does 'voluntary' mean? What is the relevance of my sister being more mature than me? Does it matter that she is also less fun to be around?

Less drama.

Less drama.
It's an easy idea to follow, I would imagine. Surely I can manage it.
Only, what will happen to me?

And I'll let you know
When it comes

I won't be here any more.
Oh no, oh. It is Peter Pan. It is.
Didn't anyone manage in spite of it?

No comments: