Saturday, July 14, 2007

no friend of mine

Funny thought - when miserable, I always attempt to do something that will probably end up making me feel guilty on top of that. This is a global phenomenon and I hate it. Maybe it is, horrid thought, because I always need the attention. This also means my mother

Also, you are an ass, and I wish I didn't still wish you were here. Glutton for punishment, yes?
The thing is this: if you're going to talk to me at all, I am going to assume you will actually talk to me no matter what. Also, I will assume you will send a couple of pleasant words my way when I'm not my usual cheery self. Instead all I get is one big ignorement and a declaration to the effect that you'll see me when I feel 'more the thing'. It hurts that you don't realise I'd rather talk to you. How can someone so intelligent be so oblivious?
But that's beside the point, isn't it? Because the point, the point is - I'm starting in with the unreasonable demands again. And once again they are expected from someone who is as oblivious to my moods as the stone floor my feet are on.
sigh.

I know, I know. I do know. In the olden days, I might have reproached him with his entire dismissal of anything I might be feeling, but now I will take the high ground and ask him if he's over his tantrum yet. That is what I will do. And I will say, "Well, you were tired and cranky, so I thought it best to leave you be". And it will be his fault.
And I will stop crying over "Later. Bye."s
Yes? Yes. sounds like a plan.

Meanwhile, touch is a nice word. tutch. :) earthy, he says. what am I doing with that one?
And he leaves in less than a day, and he's here already. Best not think too much, the head is liable to explode.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know, its eactly at times like these when I want to fling anything , something at him and get him to respond. And all he has to say is, "I'll talk to you when you feel better."

And I want to scream at him - YOU make me feel better cos that's why you're mine and I yours...

Maybe we should just turn lesbian.

As in not necessarily get involved. Just... avoid the company of the ones with external plumbing.

Anonymous said...

:)
Love the way you put that suggestion :D