Thursday, September 6, 2007

...and counting

73 hours since.

56 unacknowledged pings.
274 evidences of correspondence.

I don't have to read them all in one day, though, do I? But no, and this means I have something to do till the weekend.

emo kid emo kid!!!
This page reads differently now that I know the rabbit's reading it.
Hello, rabbit. You are ossum and I love you and here's one (1) number big hug for you. I'll finish writing that letter soon, I promise.
:)

I don't like being conscious of the lameness of my complaints. I was perfectly happy wallowing in self-pity on this page right up to maddox yesterday. Now I can't be happily miserable. And the clear signs of obsession don't help.

Meanwhile, what am I doing about all them poisonous moments? Tomorrow. Saturday. Sunday. What can I do in a day? What can I? Yes I can, yes.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yes the rabbit has read. eet ees also waiting for its letter.

write more write moreee!!!
exams from monday =( miss you.

Anonymous said...

yes the rabbit has read. eet ees also waiting for its letter.

write more write moreee!!!
exams from monday =( miss you.