Tuesday, September 18, 2007

decision, decision!

I said something without thinking and someone got upset and isn't speaking to me and I'm wracked with guilt and ruining my digestion, and it isn't my fault.
So WHY am I the one crying myself to sleep, why?

Wise person says, "maybe he is pissed with something else but is using this as an excuse; i used to do it ..thats why i am saying so. give him a week and then talk to him!"
I wish wise person bothered with correct punctuation, but it doesn't really matter anyway, really.


I'm going to give him a week, then. A week, and I will not:

  1. Apologize again
  2. Ask him where he is
  3. Ask him if he's busy
  4. Tell him I miss him
  5. Ask him if he's ignoring me
  6. Ask him why he's ignoring me
  7. Ask him to stop ignoring me
  8. Tell him I never want to speak to him again because the strain is too much and I'm tired of being the only person in this friendship who is actually concerned with how the other person is feeling
  9. Come online seven times a day and stay awake until four a.m. hoping he'll show up so I can talk to him face to face and give him a piece of my mind... oh, who am I kidding. Welcome to the Suck - it's back to last year you're going, missie.
  10. sigh

I will be FIRM. I will be mature. I will avoid thinking of him for a week and I will, I think, not cry, hein?
Oh, oh, oh! It is going to be so hard.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's a lot like falling down a hill, I think. For instance, at the top, I'm more careful, and as I gain speed and momentum I grow reckless and finally I'm just ploughing along with no thought for my broken bones or nothing. See, I don't want to be carried back up to the top in the blink of an eye without seeing what's on the bottom for myself.

It is exhilarating, this lack of control.

Anonymous said...

If I set my mind to it I could forget him, but then again, I don't really want to, do I?
Alas, fatal romanticism! Quick, a new one! I'm available, boys...

Anonymous said...

meh.

Conversations with self. Is there anything more pathetic?
Don't answer that.
(wishing he were reading this post?)
I SAID DON'T ANSWER THAT.

Anonymous said...

talk.


which one is this btw? *sigh*

Anonymous said...

ooof, I'm such a big stupid.