Monday, April 28, 2008

hornéd

Because of course I love him? "Pyaar isi ko kehte hain", and I'm still not sure. I'm confused. I'm... scared.
I went away for the weekend with friends and spent two days away from everything, and the minute it was time to leave and get back to the real world he was in my head again.
I joined groups and made new friends and attended the most fascinating events, and every time there was a reason to (and sometimes when there was none), I connected it back to him.

I'm afraid that I don't remember him right. I'm afraid I'm imagining things again. I'm.

I just miss him so. And not in a way that makes me cry or want to die; just in a by-the-way accompaniment to every other thing. It tints my life. And he isn't here, and he doesn't care, and I wish I would just fall in love with someone who loved me back.

No comments: