Thursday, July 17, 2008

bonus material

dude, seriously. what else do you want now? yes, i know. i know you miss him and i know you're over him and of course the two are perfectly compatible because in T's world there are no preconceived notions, but seriously, dude.
i wish there were a way to talk sense into myself because i'm NOT FINE and I need to be fine as soon as humanly possible. seven months is a long time to carry something around inside you, isn't it? isn't it? i'm so tired. i'm so.
ugh ugh WHY WHY WHY DO YOU STILL NEED HIM AROUND WHY.

i don't know what else i can do. i don't know what to do. i don't know what to do. i repeat myself and repeat myself and nothing helps nothing can because i can't figure this out on my own and there is nobody here to help me clean up my messes.

No comments: