Wednesday, April 4, 2007

more personals

This time it will be different, I promise. There's less invested, see? If only there was less told, it would have been nice, but I notice every mention gets a pessimistic twist that never used to be there before.
I just...can't be doing this a fourth time. Or whichever jolly number this is. Funny that I can't organize them. I'd like to say three, but then there was a three, only not exactly, because then there's four and one doesn't fit in with that set of descriptions, but five sort of does.
And he isn't really the last to come. Just the one who lasted the longest.
And there's the in-between-everybody-teased person who came by in the beginning.
Hmmm.
It's all very confusing.
How am I supposed to package them if each one was different?


Oh. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, is just right.


Been here too I guess, or somewhere close by.