Thursday, April 12, 2007

this time

It feels different. It is all prejudice. Last night I almost cried, but in a very romantic and pleasing fashion. :D
Oh, oh dear. And now I remember lost items :( What's the point of having nice things if they just fall off the vehicle and get stolen by thieving passers by? Owwww. How will I carry the buttermilk now?
It's nice, really, having the blue. It is like life, my blogs. Different strokes for different folks, only here anyone can choose and everyone can see; but I'm the only one who knows who understands. Someone promised to read me poetry but fell in love with someone else. Now that's a splendid sentence. Someone has soul while I have none. Sigh. Where are the grand ideas? Nowhere at all.
Can I go a single day? I don't think so, no. No.
I'm going to ask for
a. bras with underwire
b. a microphone
Well, alrighty then.
Am I allowed to say bras?
Don't Be Dirty! :D :D shyte arse damn

Sigh. If I could, I would put it all into a little box in the middle of the room. It came without warning! It did! I have no idea, no idea at all and when did it HAPPEN that's my question. And then big mouth! Well, at least I'm a source of some amusement. Only what will I do when it's all over? I will cry :( that's what. Don't wanna.
Hmm. Why so many nice-sounding songs is havin the terrible lyrics. Very tragic. I like the crawl like ivy up my spine, though.
And the coffee. Yes.

I drink good coffee every morning
Comes from a place that's far away
And when I'm done I feel like talking
(come soon)
Without you here there is less to say
.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i like coming back to see you.

Anonymous said...

as far back as this, then?