Friday, August 10, 2007

?¿

Wasn't supposed to. The last time this happened I managed, no? And nothing had gone wrong. Why must I insist on peopling all imagination with sad scenarios where it's all my fault? :(
I missss.
:(
I don't want to have scared him away. This is a hard admission to make, because I was so sure, so sure, that this time I'd managed to avoid the more insane parts of the attachments, but turns out not so much. I've been pretending cool detachment, but it doesn't work so well.
It does help my cause that the other person does not care one way or another. This is a good thing, I think.
Yes.

P.S.
Don't worry. Don't worry. Everything will be fine. It will. It will. :)
I believe it.

P.S. DUSN'T CARE.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like spanish question marks.

Anonymous said...

Very interesting blog. A mind with a different language from the other blogs. Somehow, similar concerns. So free, such equanimity. And such anonymity.

Anonymous said...

indeed.

anonymity is the soul of something-or-the-other, isn't it?