Tuesday, August 21, 2007

disconnected out of town

With emails to send and calls to make and plans to finalize.
I'm worried about a wedding I'm attending.
I was invited, see? Only I've met neither bride nor groom and I'm terrified of fraud-feelings. The only thing worse than not knowing anyone at a place is knowing people only well enough to be left out of every story. I'm such a pathetic excuse for a social animal.
:(
And people are all going to be unreachable and I'm so unhappy. Why?
sigh.


Dear you
Wouldn't it be awful if you woke up one morning and realized that somewhere along the way you gave up all your grand plans and decided that no prize was worth the effort required? Wouldn't it be awful to wake up one morning with a recollection of the first expectations you ever had from yourself and discover just how much you have forgiven yourself since then?
The question is, is contentment happiness, or isn't it?
I don't like being a forgettable person. That's what I am, though. i am ordinary and mundane and entirely forgettable.
Except for the personality, but that doesn't count, now, does it?

No comments: