Friday, December 7, 2007

been one week

It feels wonderfully liberating to complete something on time and within requirements. It has been a long time since I felt proud of myself - and that is a great feeling. I don't want to say things like "learned a lot about myself", and "failure is a stepping stone" because, well, they are pansy clichés that I would be ashamed to use, but...
they're true nonetheless, aren't they?
In the long run it really does not matter. And I'm happy with myself, so what odds?
:)

Meanwhile, regarding some brass bottles...
One has to think of it this way:
a. It means I can return it before the owner leaves the country.
b. It means the owner only needs to meet me once.
The little voice screaming "walking distance! walking distance!!" must be resolutely ignored.
:(
sigh. Sometimes he makes it very hard.

No comments: