Saturday, December 22, 2007

it's done, then

i will be okay, i will. i'd like to say "fitting", because it is, in a way. and at the very least there will be one more person with something to remember me by. i suppose i should be happy about it, though i cannot find it in myself. and the fact that i was right, in one way, at least one way - but that counts for so little now. will i always be so wrong?
i didn't expect this to affect me so much, i didn't. i do care; that's a bad thing. it means i gave in, in the end. in spite of all the warnings, and all the worries, and all the wisdom of past experiences. that is why wisdom is important. it is. it is maturity.
i want to get through this as i convinced myself i would.
ask me next year, and we will see if i did.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

not so far.