Sunday, April 23, 2006

from outside the circle again

So.
I figured out what it is I’m missing. What it is that makes me pretend I'm complete on my own. That made me create this fa
çade I portray to the world. The thing that makes me have to remind myself to smile. That makes me walk down the road always aware of standing one against the world.
I want to belong. I want a group of friends all my own, who will always care. With whom I can be myself and never bother about repurcussions. In front of whom I can cry without being thought weird or annoying or hyper-sensitive. Whom I can tell about all my shit and who will help me throw it on the fan. Who will share in everything that happens in my life. Who will never talk about me behind my back. Who will always have my back. Who will love me.
I just want to be loved, flaws and all.
How is this ever going to happen?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

baby!
anyday for u!
lowe u hamesha!
sniffles
ma