Saturday, April 8, 2006

mmm hah

I never knew how much I needed to be in control of the situation
I guess all my hokum about seizing the moment goes perfectly along with this. As long as you are spontaneous personally and of your own free will , you are still in freakin' control.
What does this mean, then?
Good? Bad? Leave-it-the-heck-alone-no-point-wasting-your-time?
What a load of crap it all is
Charting out my future. Never thought I was one of those that thought ahead. I'm probably not.
I tend to think more like backwards, forwards and sideways simultaneously.
It makes for one whole mess of a life.
And some interesting conversations aloud with self.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

aloud conversations are good!
yes, u get mistaken for someone who is regressing or mentally challenged, but do u care lowie?