Sunday, August 20, 2006

oh, but the pleasure's mine

Mao Tse Tung is like a Morrissey album - cute and full of students.
Now. I have been realizing a few more things of late. Not all are pleasant, but all are interesting. I think I have a rather strong effect on people. Also, apparently, reading the blog means a person gets enough information to push all my buttons, as proved by Vinodhini. Hmmm. I am inclined to be more flattered than otherwise over that particular situation.
Dance is fookin sexy. I will learn. I think I can. Just need a little dedication. Which I will find somehow. Plans must be made.
In other news, two have begun to worry me, one is beginning to put me at ease and one is a jolly joy. Not safe to think of them as pets. All clichés are relevant.

Long morning conversations. Questionable topics. songs, laughter, poetry, sunsets
the way people move and walk and smile and laugh
the sound of voices
dances
I am old. It's a strange set of feelings. Also very very familiar.
Also discovered this:
- Being in charge is a royal pain in the ass
- I miss being in charge
I am a queen bee, I am a drama queen, I am a star. I think I like you, miss.


If I meet myself, I would like to say : Thank you. It was a pleasure to be you.
Because it has been.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

this was before.
was there even a time before? :)