Tuesday, August 8, 2006

scratches

Felt sexy today. Ooh, to put that down in cold blood! Why do I not have a person? Rrrawr hiss. Cattish, I've been, certainly. Today was a delicious, in spite of. And because of :D.
The silver lining is being rather forcibly brought to mind, but there is a silver lining nonetheless. Um, the jew is worth it, yes because of :D Ah, I play it deep, deep, my dear! What price love? Not for sale. And a present grawr. no and no and no. Fingers itch.

Who knew I was so desirable? Not I.
The most interesting girl in class, no less; but I take what I want out of it. Growing up, growing old, growing cold? I am still happy, and today I was high high high. All my people. I am wanted and courted and wooed, and in spite of no, I am happy, love.
So precious.

No comments: