Sunday, September 3, 2006

my mother's daughter

lately i have begun to understand better why i seem not to like the idea of dating. the fact is that my gut knee-jerk reaction to male attention always turns out to be "bugger off, i'm not interested".
the truth is, you never know. you can't know any other human being at all. i've barely begun to know myself, and i try to find a way to slip that in wherever possible in conversations both virtual and not-virtual. perhaps i should have said on-line? so trite, though. eh.
i'm just going to hang around till that big something special happens. faith is just faith, no? and terry makes a whole lot of sense. i find myself nodding along almost all the time. the time i don't spend clutching my stomach from laughing, anyway.
this post is conscious. oh, no :(

with time, perhaps.


as post script:
my mother's daughter

No comments: