Sunday, September 3, 2006

new worries

Alarm bells are ringing again. I'm not surprised, per se; it just seemed a little unexpected. I've never really been wrong. Just premature, sometimes. But then again, there's always the fear that something will come true only because you think it might, true? Hmmm. I think I have been wrong. Rather glaringly. But you learn from mistakes, yes? Do I? Do I learn anything at all? Right now is a huge worry, and I know what it's about. I just don't know what it is. "People happened", I told him. I need to find someone to talk to, really talk to; and really really soon. The holding things in is becoming harder. I've never believed in advice, and now, suddenly I need it, and the belief just came along in the easiest way possible.
In other news, there's the toast. Rhyming is easy when you don't mean what you're saying. That's my bit of wisdom for the ages. In fact I think it deserves a poem. In rhyme. Metered. One that scans.
The comfort went away. I didn't really know it was there. Perhaps it wasn't. Perhaps it was discomfort that came along.

And one more thing. The capitalization is here to stay, I think. Could have been worse, certainly.
It always can.


And the therapy goes on. It's characteristic of me that any new love will get drained through in an orgy of addiction till the phase passes, and this time, Pratchett is it. Very emphatically so. I will be reading the rest of them over the next few days. I don't think this is a good thing in any circumstance, and especially not now! I will ride it out much like all the other things. It's the only way.

No comments: