Thursday, November 30, 2006

azure means blue

Yesterday, then. Yesterday was another of those days simply full of itself. What a delightful dreadful double meaning. Watched two movies, with company pleasant and painful. Lay on a terrace in the sun. Thought about old people. Five people who knew me. Boy, but T gets around, doesn't she?
And he's here. And I worked so hard to patch it up that I'm afraid to take the chance it might give way. I'm not ready to go through all that again.

And this morning I came online; or tried to - Just one post, I told myself. Just to write about yesterday. And there was no connection, and the server couldn't be found, and I kept thinking "bell jar bell jar bell jar" Is it really that easy to go insane? I think so.
jawline. what does it mean?
I would like some chocolate cake.
I'm afraid of my presents.
Can no one help?


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ever been scared of bogeymen in the dark? The more you think of it and huddle, the larger and scarier it gets and when you finally gather the courage to turn on the light, you feel stupid for being scared of nothing.
For it's worth, in my opinion, it's time you laid this particular ghost to rest. Think about it.

Anonymous said...

"The Bell Jar"? Is that healthy? Rather the poems, at least the lunacy comes in parcels there...