Wednesday, November 22, 2006

favours

Of course, you said. Yes, you said.
So just you sit tight and keep your paws off the keyboard, missy. Think of it as design-time. Think of it as time to write that novel. Think of it as test of willpower. Think of it as anything at all, just don't do anything you'll regret.
Not knowing is not the end of the world.
Say it with me: self control. Self Control. SELF CONTROL.
Remember the Pratchetts. Remember the Biggles. Remember.
Phe.

I wish there were a way to just thump myself upside the head and get myself to listen to me.
I need to find myself a new distraction, the best would be if it is design, I can do it!! but Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, the letters are not helping one bit.
>:(

grrawr. arrgh. rrawr. hiss. spit.
the head is having fun making sounds :)

No comments: