Thursday, November 16, 2006

kindred spirits

And after all it is wonderful to find someone to whom you can confess your most shameful failings without editing them first. And, to my surprise, this time I have avoided the second guessing and the weaving, or perhaps all I've done is managed to step outside. Is that not wonderful? Hmm, what dost thou think? :D
Oh, lucky. This is friend.
I wish one for everyone.

And may I quote you compliments from other quarters?
Interesting how the perspective changes, from close-up to deep focus.
It's good but there's potential for improvement.
The feeling for language is there, that is the essential part.
Also a feeling for character development and dialogue.
The ability is there. Now you need to tame it, harness its full potential.
If any of it was polite lying, I will break my heart.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If u step out, it will be a split personality. Schizophrenic. Keep away farom stepping out and being a different person. It is narcissism in another guise.