Tuesday, July 18, 2006

i have a phone

i want to cry



teardropcomepickmeupsideways just because. i want to cry i want to cry i want to cry. how long and i still can't let it go. and i go around and find new ways to torture myself. thank god for the songs oh god. i'm always depressing myself. stupid woman.
i want you to call me up at all times of the day and read me poetry. to think i'm the most wonderful person in the world. to think of me whenever you stop thinking of everything else. to treat me like a princess till the day i die. to cherish me. to love me above all else.
and i wont care if you're old or ugly or bald or short or fat.
and i'll love you only just because you love me.
that's all i'm asking for. nothing and everything.
so simple it sounds. why can't i find anybody, then?

No comments: