Tuesday, July 11, 2006

make it better

I'm down again. I can't seem to go a day. Alright. I'm getting better, I am, really. It just seems as though there is a part of me that enjoys wallowing in the misery, so that, given a chance, I rehash and relive and settle comfortably right back in those dumps. *sigh* Is there no cure?
The only cure lies with myself, and I'm not going to be happy unless I decide I'm happier happy than miserable. But with the bee and the star fuelling my idiotish notions, that ain't likely to happen anytime soon. Oh for burning passion, for searing romance. For messy outsides to match messy insides. Am I to settle for comfortable?

And why do they all talk of "settling" at all? Ai-yah. I need some new rabbits.
Two is OK. Almost OK. It's not very hard to get the reactions you desire. Did you know? The words are apt weapons. yah.
yah yah yah boo to you. I call my frustration anger. What do you call yours?


Oh. Rufus is always a mistake in the morning.
One more smile I fake; try my best to be glad. One more smile does the maker make because he knows I'm sad. Oh, lord, how I know; oh, lord, how I see; that only can the maker make a happy man of me.
I need to be loved. um um um. At this point anything will do. Oh the danger.

No comments: